Roof Jacks are used to receive and cover venting duct pipe from kitchen and bath fans, and for attic ventilation. Our strong steel design provides maximum leak protection with a press-sealed built-in roof flashing. Vent caps provide protection from rain, snow and debris.
- Sturdy galvanized steel construction
- Built-in roof flashing is press-sealed for maximum leak protection
- Tapered stack adapts to roof pitches from 3/12 to 5/12
- Install using appropriate roofing nails
- Made for 4:12 roof pitch, but it can be adapted for 3:12 - 5:12 pitches
- Built-in, press-sealed roof flashing protects against rain, snow and debris
- Maximum temperature rating of 390 degrees Fahrenheit, minimum temperature rating of -100 degrees Fahrenheit