The inflatable test plug is ideal for testing drain, vent, and waste plumbing systems at pressures up to 13 PSI or 30 FT of head pressure. Made out natural rubber, the plug easily fits through test tees, sanitary tees, floor drains and other hard to access pipe openings. The inflatable test plug will work in virtually any type of pipe. And unlike mechanical plugs, it will also seal out of round pipe. Each plug comes with a chain and ring handle to prevent the plug from being drawn into the pipe during tests.
- Withstands up to 13 PSI or 30 ft. of head pressure
- Inflatable design for ease of placement through restricted openings
- Natural rubber body provides ultimate seal in all types of pipe
- Ring and chain assembly designed to prevent plug from being drawn into DWV system during test
- Utilizes standard tire air fitting for ease in connecting
- Proven design, plugs have been on the market for over fifty years
- Made in USA