Furnished with 30,000 psi gray iron castings and reinforced bar support, enclosed, lubricated, continuous rolled thread main screw design, replaceable hardened steel machinist's (top) jaws, replaceable hardened steel pipe jaws that are set back to allow for machinist's vise use and a no-pinch main screw handle. A large anvil work surface, 360 Degree interlocking swivel base with 2 lockdowns. Professional appearance ideally suited for mechanics. Swivel base equipped with (4) 1/2 in. Dia mounting holes.
- Cast iron and channel steel
- Jaw width: 4 in.
- Jaw opening: 4-1/2 in.
- Throat depth: 3-7/16 in.
- Pipe capacity: 1/8 in. - 2 in.
- Enclosed main screw design for increased durability and clamping pressure
- Rear anchored nut provides smoother operation and better clamping force than standard nut designs
- Durable powder coat for protection