Advanced Drainage Systems is the world's largest producer of corrugated HDPE pipe and related drainage products. ADS serves the storm and waste water industry through a global network of 56 domestic and international manufacturing plants and 27 distribution centers. In addition to its flagship N-12 pipe, the company offers a complete line of fittings and other accessories including, Nyloplast drainage structures, and various geotextiles ADS Triplewall has been designed to provide customers with an HDPE alternative to PVC D-2729 or Thin Wall Pipe. It meets or exceeds many of the requirements for PVC 27/29, per ASTM D 2729. Accepts standard PVC or Styrene Sewer and Drain fittings.
- Triple-wall pipe can be used for many applications including, onsite septic, retention walls, downspout runoff, sump pump outlets, foundation footers, and curtain drains
- Triple-wall pipe is unaffected by extended exposure to the suns heat and ultraviolet radiation, it is immune to freeze/thaw conditions while the characteristics of HDPE allows it to be corrosion resistant to acids, alkalis, and salts, and will not rust
- Triple-wall Pipe is made of three bonded layers to provide exceptional pipe stiffness the smooth inner wall, corrugated structural core, smooth outer wall provide strength-to-weight ratio and stiffness rating at least double that of any competitive pipe
- Spun welded bell end of ADS triple-wall has been designed for a tight fit to provide a soil tight connect, and eliminates the need for glue
- ADS triple-wall will accept standard PVC or Styrene Sewer and Drain fittings