The 4 in. x 12 in. x 20 ft. Douglas Fir Lumber is an untreated natural wood with a 1 Better lumber grade. This dimensional lumber is prime quality and can be stained or painted to match your existing decor.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Made of douglas fir for a smooth texture
- Prime quality and 1 better lumber grade
- Dimensional lumber can be stained or painted
- 3-5/8 in. x 11-1/2 in. x 20 ft.
- Ideal material choice for building professionals
- Note: product may vary by store
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project