The Master Flow 4 in. x 24 in. Round Vent Pipe has a crimped end to promote a secure, interlocking fit. The snap-lock design ensures an easy installation. To provide strength and durability, this round pipe is made of sturdy, 30-gauge, galvanized steel. It can be trimmed to a desired length with tin snips to meet your installation requirements.
- Made of 30-gauge, galvanized steel for strength and durability
- Snap-lock design ensures an easy installation
- Crimped end promotes a secure, interlocking fit
- Can be cut to length with tin snips to meet your installation requirements (tin snips not included)
- Always seal seams with code-approved sealant or duct tape (not included)
- Always insulate ductwork for greater system efficiency and comfort (insulation not included)
- Maximum temperature rating of 390 degrees Fahrenheit, minimum temperature rating of -100 degrees Fahrenheit