Use the NIBCO 4 in. x 4 in. x 2 in. PVC DWV 45° H x H x H Wye to join a branch line to a horizontal drain line in a PVC sanitary system. After priming, it is connected with solvent welds. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is the most frequently specified of all thermoplastic materials because of its light weight, durability, and cost-effectiveness.
- PVC requires a primer before cementing
- Connects a PVC branch line to a horizontal PVC drain line
- Solvent-welded connections
- NIBCO PVC DWV 45° wye is a used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems
- Note: product may vary by store