The NIBCO 4 in. x 4 in. x 3 in. PVC DWV All-Hub Sanitary Tee connects a branch line into a vertical PVC drain line in a non-pressurized sanitary system. There are two types of DWV plastic: ABS (black plastic) and PVC (white plastic). The sanitary drainage and vent piping are installed to remove waste water and water-borne wastes from the plumbing fixtures and appliances. DWV also provides a circulation of air within the drainage piping. ABS (black) and PVC (white) plastic pipe and fittings have identical uses. The only reason for selecting one material over another is either the cost of the material or local plumbing code restrictions.
- PVC requires a primer before cementing
- Connects a branch line into a vertical PVC drain line
- For non-pressurized sanitary systems
- All-hub solvent-welded connections
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi
- Note: Product may vary by store.