The HOME-FLEX striker plate should be used when CSST is installed behind a wall, floor or ceiling. It will protect CSST from nail screw punctures. Required by most local codes for CSST installations.
- Heat treated and hardened to deflect puncture threats
- Use when routing CSST through blind area like walls and crawl spaces to prevent damage of CSST tubing
- Special care should always be taken when installing CSST, certification through manufacturer is recommended before installing CSST
- CSA approved for use with VPC Alpha-FLEX CSST
- Installers should be certified to install HOME-FLEX CSST, to become certified visit homeflex.com