These timbers are pressure treated in order to protect it from termites, fungal decay, and rot. Treated for ground contact, they are ideal for a variety of applications, including retaining walls, deck, playsets, landscaping, stair support posts, and walkways. These timbers can be painted or stained. When used properly, timbers are both safe and environmentally friendly.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Every piece meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance.
- Use for decks, play structures, raised beds, planter boxes, retaining walls, walkways, outdoor furniture, landscaping and other outdoor projects.
- Effective against termites, rot and fungal decay, both above-ground and in-ground.
- Lifetime Limited Residential & Agricultural Warranty
- Can be painted or stained