The Oregon 40-Volt MAX B400E is a 2.4 Ah Lithium-ion battery pack featuring the latest high capacity cell technology. A completely discharged B500S battery pack will take approximately 60 min to charge and it will last approximately 250 cuts per charge in 2 in. to 3 in. (5-7 cm) diameter limbs. This performance may vary with user technique, chain sharpness, size and type of wood. B400E is always ready; lithium ion batteries retain most of their charge when left off the charger for months at a time. (Fully charged battery voltage measured without a workload is 40-Volt. Nominal voltage is 37).
- 40-Volt max lithium-ion: high capacity cells provide no-fade power and long run time
- Lithium ion batteries combine high power with light weight
- Lithium ion batteries delivery constant power up until complete discharge
- No memory effect: charge maintenance and full discharge is not necessary to retain consistent capacity throughout the life of the battery
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs