Wherever outdoor stairs are desired or required, count on this durable stair stringer. High-grade and long-lasting, this stair stringer comes with a lifetime limited warranty against rot and termites. Ideal for a variety of applications, including decks, gazebos, terraces and other outdoor projects where stairs will be exposed to the elements. Add interest to outdoor living spaces with multileveled areas. Or, experiment with incorporating stairs into a beautiful, inviting terraced landscape design.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 100% Solid wood made from southern yellow pine and pressure treated with MCA (micronized copper azole) for long life
- Used to provide support and rigidity when installing stairs, making it suitable for exterior use in commercial or residential applications
- Natural wood finish may be stained or painted for a customized look
- 1-1/2 in. x 9 in. x 62-3/4 in.
- Stair stringer sold individually
- Stair stringer is durable in ground-contact applications, is aluminum compatible and works with most fasteners
- Riser Height: 6-3/4 in., Run Height: 10 in.
- For building code compliance documentation please see FAQ document