Use a power inlet box when you need to plug in your generator outdoors to connect to a transfer switch indoors. This non-metallic power inlet box is mounted on the exterior of a house or building, and your installer will run wire through the wall over to the transfer switch. Rated at 50 Amps for generators up to 12500 watts, this NEMA 3R-rated non-metallic enclosure is made from durable, glass-filled nylon and includes a 50 Amps 125/250V male inlet in configuration CS6365 on bottom, protected by a spring-loaded flip lid to keep out dirt and insects when it's not in use. Works with any transfer switch rated at 50 Amps. UL Listed.
- Rated at 50 Amps @ 125/250 Volts, for generators up to 12500 Watts
- Mounts on exterior of house, 24 in. above grade
- Non-metallic NEMA 3R enclosure includes 6 knockouts for ultimate wiring flexibility
- Includes spring-loaded flip lid to protect inlet from dirt, moisture and insects when no tin use
- Compatible with 50 Amp transfer switches and generators up to 12500 Watts
- Non-NEMA configuration CS6365
- UL Listed