The Eaton 50-Amp Double-Pole Type CH GFCI Breaker helps prevent electrical shocks from ground faults. This breaker is especially useful for covering multiple outlets around potentially wet areas, such as kitchen countertops, bathrooms, swimming pools, hot tubs and outside a house. This breaker has both UL and CSA listing as well as being ANSI certified.
- Helps prevent electrical shock from ground faults
- Useful in potentially wet areas, such as bathrooms, kitchens, swimming pools, hot tubs and outdoor receptacles
- UL and CSA listed and ANSI certified
- Requires 2 spaces
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.
- Note: product may vary by store