NDS 6 in. PVC Drain Cap is used to close off 6 in. sewer and drain (S&D) pipe, in the installation of non-pressurized drainage and sewer piping systems. PVC construction is durable, lightweight, economical and resistant to corrosion and chemicals. Suitable for use with sewer and drain pipe.
- Hub solvent-welded connections
- Fits 6 in. sewer and drain pipe
- Maximum working pressure of 5 PSI
- Made to ASTM specifications
- Made in the USA
- Cannot be used with DWV Schedule 40 pipe
- NDS offers a full line of solvent weld fittings for all of your sewer and drain needs. NDS solvent weld fittings are offered in ABS, Styrene and PVC and range in size from 3 in. to 8 in.