Every piece meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. This lumber is pressure-treated in order to protect from termites, fungal decay, and rot. Ideal for a variety of applications, including decks, landscaping, stair support, walkways and other outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements. This lumber can be painted or stained. When used properly, it is both safe and environmentally friendly.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Durable and workable; easy to use
- Can be painted
- Pressure-treated to resist decay
- Versatile, can be used in a wide variety of applications
- Ground contact use
- For commercial or residential uses
- Actual: 5.63 in. x 5.63 in. x 96 in.
- Click to discover the benefits of pressure treated wood