Concrete Bond Beam Block is designed for use with structural and seismic reinforcement materials. Concrete masonry provides a cost effective answer to a variety of essential building needs including structure, fire separation, architectural finish, sound control, and low maintenance. Concrete block made to industry specifications are a reliable durable material that may be used to construct economical walls. Their smooth texture provides a finished surface or if you choose can be painted to suit the need. Concrete block are the designers choice for many wall applications.
- Designed specifically so that rebar and grout can be placed horizontally with no cutting required
- For primary use in fence walls, site/perimeter walls and foundations
- Can be overlaid with stucco or stucco stone
- Allows placement of horizontal reinforcing steel
- Assumes 3/8 in. mortar joint