The Master Flow 6 in. x 9 in. 90-Degree Oval Vertical Elbow is designed to change the vertical direction of a run of 6 in. oval pipe in an HVAC system. It serves as an energy-efficient alternative to a stack duct. This elbow is made of 30-gauge, galvanized steel for strength and durability. It can be installed with sheet-metal screws.
- 30-gauge, galvanized-steel construction for strength and durability
- Used to change the vertical direction of a run of 6 in. oval pipe in an HVAC system
- Energy-efficient alternative to a stack (riser) duct
- Use sheet-metal screws for a proper installation (not included)
- Always seal seams with code-approved mastic, sealant or duct tape (not included)
- Always insulate ductwork for greater system efficiency and comfort (insulation not included)
- Maximum temperature rating of 390 degrees Fahrenheit, minimum temperature rating of -100 degrees Fahrenheit