The Master Flow 7 in. Roof Jack with Vent Cap is made of 28-gauge, galvanized steel. It is used to receive and cover a venting duct pipe from a kitchen or bathroom fan. It is suitable for attic ventilation. The built-in roof flashing is press-sealed to provide leak protection. It provides protection from rain, snow and debris.
- 28-gauge, galvanized steel
- Receives and covers a venting duct pipe from a kitchen or bathroom fan
- Suitable for attic ventilation
- Install with appropriate roofing nails (not included)
- Designed for a 4/12 roof pitch, but it can be adapted for 3/12 - 5/12 pitches
- Built-in roof flashing is press-sealed to provide protection against rain, snow and debris
- Maximum temperature rating of 390 degrees Fahrenheit, minimum temperature rating of -100 degrees Fahrenheit