The Master Flow 7 in. x 6 in. Round Reducer connects a 7 in. pipe and a 6 in. pipe in an HVAC application. It is made of sturdy, 30-gauge, galvanized steel to provide strength and durability. This round reducer features hemmed collar edges to ensure an improved fit and increased strength. It has a maximum temperature rating of 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Made of 30-gauge, galvanized steel for strength and durability
- Used to connect a 7 in. pipe to a 6 in. pipe in an HVAC system
- Hemmed collar edges for an improved fit and increased strength
- Always seal seams with building code-approved sealant or duct tape (not included)
- Always insulate ductwork for greater system efficiency and comfort (insulation not included)