The Master Flow Air-Tite 8 in. Take-Off is suitable for most HVAC applications. It provides an airtight seal from a flat surface to an insulated flexible duct or round pipe. This take-off can be used to redirect air from any side of the plenum or to transition from a rectangular pipe run. It can be installed using sheet metal screws (sold separately). It is suitable for most HVAC applications.
- Connects 8 in. insulated flexible duct or round pipe to a flat surface
- Can be used to route air from any side of the plenum or to transition from a rectangular pipe run
- Install with sheet metal screws (not included)
- Fits most HVAC types for universal application
- Tacky gasket helps to create a secure, airtight seal
- Seal seams with code-approved mastic, sealant or duct tape (sold separately)