Master Flow Heavy Gauge Pipe is used to vent boilers, furnaces and hot water heaters. Master Flow metal pipe is available in a variety of common lengths, diameters and gauges to help make your next HVAC project a success. A simple snap lock design and sturdy galvanized steel construction combine for a quick and secure installation that you can rely on.
- Easy-to-install snap lock design
- Crimped end with a stop-bead for a secure interlocking fit
- Sturdy 26 gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Always seal seams with building code approved sealant or duct tape
- Always insulate ductwork for greater system efficiency and comfort (insulation not included)
- Maximum temperature rating of 390 degrees Fahrenheit, minimum temperature rating of -100 degrees Fahrenheit