Master Flow Metal Pipe is available in a variety of common lengths, diameters and gauges to help make your next HVAC project a success. Round pipe can be used as a main trunk line or branch line, as well as in return air situations. It maintains the most efficient characteristics for airflow and is common throughout the country. A simple snap lock design and sturdy galvanized steel construction on Master Flow pipe creates a quick and secure installation that you can rely on.
- Easy-to-install snap lock design.
- Crimped end for a secure interlocking fit
- Galvanized steel construction
- Always seal seams with building code approved sealant or duct tape
- Can be cut to needed length with tin snips
- Always insulate ductwork for greater system efficiency and comfort