The Master Flow 8 in. x 8 in. x 8 in. Wye Joint is used to transition from 1 pipe to 2 pipes in an HVAC application. This wye joint is made of 30-gauge, galvanized steel for strength and durability. It is easy to install with sheet-metal screws. This HVAC part has a maximum temperature rating of 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Made of 30-gauge, galvanized steel for strength and durability
- Transitions from 1 pipe to 2 pipes in an HVAC system
- Use sheet-metal screws for an easy installation (screws not included)
- Always seal seams with code-approved mastic, sealant or duct tape (not included)
- Always insulate ductwork for greater system efficiency and comfort (insulation not included)
- Maximum temperature rating of 390 degrees Fahrenheit, minimum temperature rating of -100 degrees Fahrenheit