Rated 3 out of 5Â by 2
Rated 5 out of 5Â by robot12 Great for power outages!
When researching candles for our home and constant power outages, this ranked top everywhere. It extinguishes itself, a great feature for someone like me who can forget to blow the candle out before leaving the room. It clearly states that each inch is 20 minutes of burn time, and it is true to its word. I determine how long I want it to burn and measure out the inches. Perfect! I think it's a little over priced, but beeswax candles typically do cost more. For me, it's worth it for the CLEAN burn vs. the other parafin candles on the market. Great buy!
February 1, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5Â by cedarglen Pretty, but overpriced and poorly designed!
This candle is very pretty, but so poorly designed and extremely overprice! The candle will go out every hour unless you manually feed the coil, which is hard and messy to do!Also, they claim that it last for 80 hrs, which I highly doubt because 2 inches of coil, burn in about 1 hour and there's no way the the coil is 160 inches long. We purchased 2 candles and we are going to have to return them due to the messiness and the pain of having it go out constantly and feeding the coil.
November 15, 2012