Fix loose interior door hinges easily with Fringe Screw, the specialty screw for stripped door hinges. Door hinge screws strip very easily and create an enlarged screw hole that will no longer hold the hinge tight. Fringe Screw fixes this problem simply with oversize threads that will tighten in the stripped screw hole. The standard size #9 head sits flush in the hinge and looks identical to the original. The only thing you will need to securely tighten your loose door hinges is a screwdriver. Just remove the loose hinge screws and replace them with Fringe Screws. Avoid the hassle of removing the door or using expensive tools or messy glue.
- Quickly repairs loose door hinges
- Stronger bond due to oversize threads
- Standard #9 screw head looks identical to original when installed
- Decorative plating to match existing door hardware
- Includes 6 screws to tighten a complete door hinge
- Available finishes: bright brass, antique brass, and satin nickel
- Made in the USA