The proVent attic ventilation channel provides an unobstructed air channel through your insulation. Improper attic ventilation prevents the free flow of air from the soffit to the exhaust vents, which reduces insulation efficiencies and accelerates moisture problems. ProVent may be installed prior to the soffit panel without fear of blow-out. It is recommended that one proVent channel be installed per rafter or truss cavity. This product is ideal for premium construction and difficult applications such as re-insulation jobs. Each carton contains 10 vents.
- Made with pro grade tear-resistant high impact plastic
- Plastic vents are rigid; eliminates breakage during re-insulation
- Easy to transport and store at the job site
- Full joist coverage; provides maximum air flow
- Easily installs in both new and retrofit applications
- Can be cut to fit any joist space.
- Cathedral ceilings require a continuous run of vents from intake to exhaust with a one inch space between each vent
- How much do you need? Let our calculator help: