Powerful 200 amp AC/DC tig welder with stick function allows both the professional and hobby welder a wide range of welding opportunity s with this tig welder. We offer professional quality at affordable pricing allowing even the part time user the chance to own a quality welder within a reasonable budget. PWM, (Power width modulation) along with IGBT technology design gives the most reliable and long lasting power source in this class With high performance on both 110-volt (150-amp output) and on 220v with a full range of pulse features and cleaning control for AC. With these options it allows the best versatility in a welder in this price range that is available on the market today. Standard tig torch consumables are used in the WP17 flex hose torch and a separate tig control switch is supplied for those who wish to add the trigger switch to the torch. High quality metal foot pedal control is supplied for ease of use. SPECS: Start AMP 10-200 Pulse AMP 10-200 End AMP 10-200 Pulse Frequency 5-5 Pulse Time On 10-90% Post Flow 1-10 Ac Balance 30-70% 2T/4T.
- Quality TIG welding on aluminum, stainless or steel and precise welding of thinner-gauge materials
- Will do 1/4 in. aluminum and 3/8 in. mild steel and 110/220-volt and is capable of welding 7018, 6013
- Advanced inverter technology with PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) Using IGBT technology
- Square-wave inverter 4 aluminum welding with pulse frequency allowing for simple set up and operating
- nit features HF start TIG and includes a foot pedal for great TIG welding control and operation