ANViL 9100 Series Eclipse Concrete Stain and Primer in One has a technologically advanced formula which combines the durability of an epoxy fortified stain and primer in a single component solid color coating. When applied to a properly prepared surface is highly resistant to the effects of hot automobile tires and delivers a solid color finish and can be top coated with ANViL 2350 Wet Look Sealer to add a gloss finish to the surface. ANViL Eclipse Concrete Stain and Primer in One is formulated for use on interior and exterior painted or unpainted concrete surfaces such as garage floors, driveways, patios, walkways, decks, basements, shop floors, pool decks and sidewalks. Also, ANViL Eclipse Concrete Stain and Primer in One is formulated to be highly resistant to automotive chemicals, oil, grease and gasoline. Its durable acrylic/epoxy/primer formula also resists fading, scuffing, cracking, peeling and blistering. Proper preparation will insure maximum adhesion, durability and uniform coloration, ASTM D4258-83 Specification. The surface must be clean and free of all wax, grease, oil, dirt, acid, mildew, release agents and all other surface contaminants. Failure to remove grease, oil, soap or other contamination will interfere with adhesion of the concrete stain. To clean a previously stained or painted surface, we recommend using ANViL 1450 Cleaner and Etcher. Remove loose or peeling paint. Rinse thoroughly with a power washer.
- Stain and primer in one for concrete
- Hide ugly uninteresting bare concrete with eclipse
- Superior adhesion and durability
- Easy application and a beautiful solid color coating
- Available in 6 beautiful factory mix colors
- Our highest-quality concrete stain
- Eclipse eliminates the need to apply primers and finish coats in order to decorate concrete surfaces.
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT