Damaging surges associated with lightning or utility problems can travel along your utility and data lines, damaging your electronic devices and destroying your valuable data. Even smaller everyday surges can degrade the performance of your electronics and decrease their life. The APC SurgeArrest Essential series represents the minimum level of surge protection that should be present on any of your computers and household electronics, with most models also providing surge protection for your phone lines. Its state of the art circuitry offers protection for sensitive electronic equipment against larger surges and multiple surge events. Additional features like plentiful outlets, status indicator LEDs and more make this our best value for surge protection - our lifetime Equipment Protection Policy guarantees it.
- EMI and RFI noise filtering to reduce line noise that can cause data loss and keyboard errors
- Fail safe mode most other surge suppressors continue to let power through even after their circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to future surges and APC SurgeArrest fail safe, which means that once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest
- Lightning and surge protection: to prevent damage to your equipment from power surges and spikes
- Stringent third-party testing gives you confidence that APC's surge protectors will safeguard your equipment and data from potentially damaging surges and spikes
- Protection working indicator will warn you if its circuitry has been damaged by heavy strike or power line surge and it is unable to provide 100% protection.
- Click to learn more about the factors you must consider when choosing extension cords
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs