Damaging surges associated with lightning or utility problems can travel along your utility and data lines, damaging your electronic devices and destroying your valuable data. Even smaller everyday surges can degrade the performance of your electronics and decrease their life. The APC SurgeArrest Essential series represents the minimum level of surge protection that should be present on any of your computers and household electronics, with most models also providing surge protection for your phone lines. Its state of the art circuitry offers protection for sensitive electronic equipment against larger surges and multiple surge events. Additional features like plentiful outlets, status indicator LEDs and more make this our best value for surge protection - our lifetime Equipment Protection Policy guarantees it.
- EMI and RFI noise filtering reduces line noise that can cause data loss and keyboard errors
- Lightning and surge protection: to prevent damage to your equipment from power surges and spikes
- Catastrophic event protection SurgeArrest components such as MOVs and thermal fuse ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults; if the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over Voltage, excess power cannot reach your
- SurgeArrest fail safe means that once the circuit has been compromised the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment.
- Click to learn more about the factors you must consider when choosing extension cords
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs