APC SurgeArrest Performance 11-Outlets Surge Suppressor is to prevent damage to your equipment from power surges and spikes. Its components such as MOVs and Thermal fuse ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults. The protection of data lines (Ethernet, Coaxial and Phone lines) ensures complete protection of your equipment from surges. It also attenuates EMI/RFI line noise that can cause data errors and keyboard lockups, ensuring better performance of protected equipment.
- Phone Line Splitter Allows use of two pieces of equipment at once, such as a modem and phone.
- Receptacle Shock Safety Shutters Shutters protect users from accidental contact with unused outlets
- Fail Safe Mode Most other surge suppressors continue to let power through even after their circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to future surges; APC s SurgeArrest fail safe, which means that once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest h
- Protection of data lines (Ethernet, Coaxial and Phone lines) ensures complete protection of your equipment from surges; It is very important to protect your equipment from back door surges traveling through data lines, as they can be as damaging to your
- SurgeArrest will warn you if its circuitry has been damaged by heavy strike or power line surge and it is unable to provide 100% protection. If still under warranty, APC will then replace your damaged SurgeArrest free of charge.