APC SurgeArrest Performance 11-Outlets Surge Suppressor is to prevent damage to your equipment from power surges and spikes. Its components such as MOVs and Thermal fuse ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults. The protection of data lines (Ethernet, Coaxial and Phone lines) ensures complete protection of your equipment from surges. It also attenuates EMI/RFI line noise that can cause data errors and keyboard lockups, ensuring better performance of protected equipment.
- Phone line splitter allows use of two pieces of equipment at once, such as a modem and phone
- Receptacle Shock Safety Shutters protect users from accidental contact with unused outlets.
- SurgeArrest fail safe disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment.
- Protection of data lines (Ethernet, coaxial and phone lines) ensures complete protection of your equipment from surges.
- SurgeArrest will warn you if its circuitry has been damaged by heavy strike or power line surge and it is unable to provide 100% protection.
- Click to learn more about the factors you must consider when choosing extension cords
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs