A popular and affordable telephone, the 210 from AT and T is designed for those who don't want hassles or frills, just a basic phone that's reliable and easy to use. You can place the base on a convenient surface or easily mount it on the wall, saving on counter space. Simple corded operation means you never have worry about misplacing a cordless handset, and the phone's sturdy construction means it's designed to last.
- Three ringer settings (off, low, and high) and three handset volume levels permit customization
- It has 12 memory-dialing presets, up to 21 digits
- Illuminated keypad helps you operate the phone even in darkly lit areas
- An excellent value, the 210 also comes backed with a one-year limited warranty
- What's in the box: telephone handset, telephone base, 7 ft. line cord, coiled handset cord, user's manual and warranty information