The lightweight design provides added comfort on the job. The built-in vents let cool air flow in while warm air flows out. The GlareguardTM under the brim reduces reflective glare. Lateral contours above the ear allows for easy integration of hearing protection. This style features a plain front with the Klein Tools Logo and American Flag on the back.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Standard size fits head sizes 6-8
- Type 1 helmet meets or exceeds ANSI Z89.1-2003 and CSA Z94.1-2005 specifications for class C
- Third party certified by Safety Equipment Institute
- Polyethylene shell with 4-point Fas-Trac ratcheting suspension
- Sunshield, hoodliner, chinstrap, sweatband, faceshield, visor and sound protection accessories available separately
- Made in the USA