Advanced Drainage Systems is the world’s largest producer of corrugated HDPE pipe and related drainage products. ADS serves the storm and waste water industry through a global network of 56 domestic and international manufacturing plants and 27 distribution centers. In addition to its flagship N-12 pipe, the company offers a complete line of fittings and other accessories including, Nyloplast drainage structures, and various geotextiles ADS Potable Grade Pressure Pipe is a leader in today’s water service and landscape irrigation markets. Its flexibility and durability distinguish it from the competition and make it ideal for a variety of applications.
- Pipe material shall be HDPE conforming to the minimum requirements of cell classification 345464C as defined and described in ASTM D3350, except that carbon black content should not exceed 3-1/2 percent, the resin shall have a material designation code of PE3608
- Flexible construction installs with ease in uneven terrain
- Strong construction helps withstand weather and human elements
- Compliant with NSF 14/61 specifications
- Withstands weather and does not become brittle over time
- Note: Product may vary by store.