Advanced Drainage Systems is the world’s largest producer of corrugated HDPE pipe and related drainage products. ADS serves the storm and waste water industry through a global network of 56 domestic and international manufacturing plants and 27 distribution centers. In addition to its flagship N-12 pipe, the company offers a complete line of fittings and other accessories including, Nyloplast drainage structures, and various geotextiles. This 3 in. Polyethylene Male x Barb Internal Coupling features a 1-piece molded design to help prevent leaking at pipe joints. And it is compatible with polyethylene piping. Resists abrasion, corrosion and chemical damage.
- High-density polyethylene construction is lightweight and economical
- Compatible with polyethylene piping (not included)
- Fits inside piping to join 2 pieces of 3 in. pipe (not included)
- Male x barb connections
- Resists abrasion, corrosion and chemical damage
- 1-piece molded design helps prevent leaking at pipe joints