Advanced Drainage Systems is the world’s largest producer of corrugated HDPE pipe and related drainage products. ADS serves the storm and waste water industry through a global network of 56 domestic and international manufacturing plants and 27 distribution centers. In addition to its flagship N-12 pipe, the company offers a complete line of fittings and other accessories including, Nyloplast drainage structures, and various geotextiles. This 4 in. x 3 in. Polyethylene Barb x Female Reducer Coupling is ideal for residential drainage applications. The coupling snaps onto corrugated pipe for easy installation (pipe not included).
- Polyethylene construction
- Use to join 3 in. corrugated HDPE pipe to 4 in. pipe (pipe not included)
- Use for residential drainage applications
- Corex coupling
- Snaps on for a quick connection
- Strong, durable material resists corrosion and abrasion
- 1-piece molded design helps to prevent leakage at joints