The Advantage BedRack Truck Bike Carrier fits both full size and compact size truck beds, securing fully assembled bikes with rim sizes ranging up to 28 in., quickly and easily for transport at a moments notice. This rack extends from 54.5 in. to 66.5 in. laterally without a spacer and extends from 60.5 in. to 72.5 in. with a full-size spacer (spacer included). And installation could not be easier. The bike rack secures along the inner walls of your truck bed utilizing adjustable rubberized lateral stabilizers that simply twist into place with wingnut type screws, all included. No drilling is required and no tools are needed. In addition, nonskid/slip feet along its bottom edge mean that the Advantage BedRack works equally well with or without bed liners, again without the possibility of scratching your vehicle. Finally, with an eye towards security of items in an open truck bed, the Advantage BedRack comes with a 72 in. lockable cable (lock not included) to help secure bikes. Simply run the cable through the BedRack and bikes, and secure it to your vehicle at available points along the inner and upper walls of the bed and you can be assured with confidence that the rack and bikes are always secure.
- Extends from 54.5 in. to 66.5 in. without a spacer
- Extends from 60.5 in. to 72.5 in. with a full-size spacer (spacer included)
- 72 in. lockable cable included (lock not included)
- Can also be used away from your truck as a standalone bike rack
- System won't scratch truck paint; soft padding included to protect bike finish
- Haul up to four bikes in your truck bed without removing any wheels
- Warning: this rack does not fit most step-side pickups