AeroVironment's Turbo Cord is the world's smallest dual-Voltage plug-in EV charger. The dual-Voltage plug-in design makes charging easy and provides the driver with the flexibility to charge anywhere. Turbo Cord comes standard with a 20 ft. cable and is UL listed for both indoor and outdoor charging. AeroVironment is the choice of thousands of drivers and preferred by more auto manufacturers including Nissan, Ford, FIAT, BMW and Mitsubishi. AeroVironment's Level 2 EVSE is safe, reliable and easy to use. Turbo Cord is the smallest UL-listed, Dual-Voltage EV charger on the market today.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- AV is the choice of thousands of drivers and the preferred charging partner of the Nissan LEAF, Ford, BMW Active-E and Mitsubishi i-MiEV
- Turbo cord is compact and easy to use, it fits in the palm of your hand and weighs less than 5 lbs.
- Operates on 120 and 240-Volt (with adapter) at 240-Volt it charges nearly 3x faster than your standard cord set
- Rated safe for indoor/outdoor use and compatible with all major EV models
- TurboCord comes standard with a wall mounted cable hanger for your primary charging location; a travel bag is included for storage and convenient transportation between charging locations
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs