Agri-Fab Disc Cultivator is used to break up clods of dirt in plowed soil, can also be used to cultivate between rows of young plants. The square steel tubing frame can be used as a weight tray for added ground breaking penetration. The disc cultivator includes a tandem hitch for adding another cultivator.
- Assembled dimension: 36 in. W x 28 in. D x 15 in. H
- Requires sleeve hitch for operation; consult tractor manufacturer for sleeve hitch
- Powder-coated steel construction with eght durable 11 in. discs to ensure many years of quality use
- Adjustable working width from 30 in. up to 38 in.
- Up to 100 lbs. of concrete block or other weight may be attached to cultivator frams to help increase ground penetration
- Disc angle adjustments from 10 to 20 degrees for a well-groomed look
- Includes instructions to attached a second cultivator for a tandem arrangement
- Break up clods of dirt in plowed soil and also cultivate between rows of young plants with this unit
- 3 year limited warranty