The dual speed model will run continuously on low speed. The integrated humidistat senses the humidity level of the room and boosts the fan to high speed when the humidity level rises above the preset level. When the humidity level falls below the preset level, the fan will return to low speed. The fan can also be activated to high speed through a wall control switch or timer.
- Barely audible sound level of less than 0.4 sones at high speed of 130 CFM and at low speed of 50 CFM
- ENERGY STAR qualified, CALGreen compliant, LEED for homes, whole house ASHRAE 62.2 solution
- For bathrooms up to 130 sq. ft.
- The fan runs continuously on low speed and the humidity sensor automatically turns the fan to high speed when the humidity level in the room reaches the preset level
- The fan will automatically return to low speed when the humidity level in the room falls below the preset level
- Can be mounted between either 16 in. or 24 in. ceiling joists using the included adjustable hanging brackets
- 6 in. round zinc plated metal collar adapter with spring loaded aluminum damper protects against back-drafts
- Side access panel allows the fan to be wired without removing the interior components
- Meets the made in America requirements of ARRA