The dual speed model will run continuously on low speed. The integrated motion sensor detects occupancy of the room and boosts the fan to high speed when motion is detected in the room. When the room is vacated, the fan will return to low speed after the preset time. The fan can also be activated to high speed through a wall control switch or timer.
- Barely audible sound level of less than 0.4 sones at high speed of 130 CFM
- ENERGY STAR qualified, CALGreen compliant, LEED for homes
- For bathrooms up to 130 sq. ft.
- The fan runs continuously on low speed and the motion sensor automatically turns the fan to high speed when the room is occupied
- The fan will automatically return to low speed after a preset time when the room is vacated
- Can be mounted between either 16 in. or 24 in. ceiling joists using the included adjustable hanging brackets
- 6 in. round zinc plated metal collar adapter with spring loaded aluminum damper protects against back-drafts
- Side access panel allows the fan to be wired without removing the interior components
- Meets the made in America requirements of ARRA