The integrated motion sensor detects the occupancy of the room and turns the fan on when motion is detected in the room. When the room is vacated, the fan will turn off automatically after the preset time. The fan can also be activated through a wall control switch.
- Barely audible sound level of 0.4 sones at 130 CFM
- ENERGY STAR qualified, CALGreen compliant, LEED for homes
- For bathrooms up to 130 sq. ft.
- Motion sensor automatically turns the fan on when the room becomes occupied
- The fan will automatically turn off after the preset time when the room is vacated
- Can be mounted between either 16 in. or 24 in. ceiling joists using the included adjustable hanging brackets
- 6 in. round zinc plated metal collar adapter with spring loaded aluminum damper protects against back-drafts
- Side access panel allows the fan to be wired without removing the interior components
- Meets the made in America requirements of ARRA