The integrated humidistat senses the humidity level of the room and turns the fan on when the humidity level rises above the preset level. When the humidity level falls below the preset level, the fan will turn off. The fan can also be activated through a wall control switch.
- Very quiet 1.0 sones at 80 CFM
- ENERGY STAR qualified, CALGreen compliant, LEED for homes
- For bathrooms up to 80 sq. ft.
- Humidity sensor automatically turns the fan on when the humidity level in the room reaches the preset level
- The fan will automatically turn off when the humidity level in the room falls below the preset level
- Can be mounted between either 16 in. or 24 in. ceiling joists using the included adjustable hanging brackets
- 4 in. round plastic duct connector with damper protects against back-drafts
- Side access panel allows for wiring without removing the interior components
- Meets the made in America requirements of ARRA