The integrated humidistat senses the humidity level of the room and turns the fan on when the humidity level rises above the preset level. When the humidity level falls below the preset level, the fan will turn off. The fan can also be activated through a wall control switch.
- Barely audible sound level of less than 0.3 sones at 80 CFM
- ENERGY STAR qualified, CALGreen compliant, LEED for homes
- For bathrooms up to 80 sq. ft.
- Motion sensor automatically turns the fan on when the room becomes occupied
- The fan will automatically turn off after the preset time when the room is vacated
- Can be mounted between either 16 in. or 24 in. ceiling joists using the included adjustable hanging brackets
- 6 in. round zinc plated metal collar adapter with spring loaded aluminum damper protects against back-drafts
- Side access panel allows the fan to be wired without removing the interior components
- Meets the made in America requirements of ARRA