The High Performance 50 CFM Ceiling Exhaust Bath Fan features a unique snap-in installation system. The included bracket nails or screws to the ceiling joist allowing the fan housing to snap-in easily. A bath fan installation can now be done in minutes. Simply connect the wiring and the ducting and install the easy fitting grille. The durable, high-impact plastic housing ensures quiet operation and maximum performance. ENERGY STAR qualified.
- 50 CFM at 0.5 sones for a quietly-operated motor
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- For bathrooms up to 45 sq. ft.; for other rooms up to 60 sq. ft.
- Easily installs using the included snap-in mounting system
- 4 in. round ducting with plastic back draft damper
- Wire nuts and a romex connector included
- 10 in. x 10 in. white polymeric grille easily attaches with two torsion springs
- UL listed high impact plastic housing will not rust or corrode over time and is listed for installation over a tub or shower on a GFCI circuit