The Air King High Performance 50 CFM Ceiling Exhaust Bath Fan features a unique snap-in installation system and a 26-Watt fluorescent lamp. The included bracket nails or screws to the ceiling joist, allowing the fan housing to snap-in easily with no fuss. A bath fan installation can now be done in minutes by simply connecting the wiring and the ducting, and installing the easy fitting grill. The durable, high-impact plastic housing ensures quiet operation and maximum performance. ENERGY STAR qualified.
- 50 CFM at 0.8 sones of high performance
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- For bathrooms up to 45 sq. ft., for other rooms up to 60 sq. ft.
- Easily installs using the included snap-in mounting system
- 4 in. round ducting with plastic backdraft damper
- Wire nuts and Romex connector included
- High impact polycarbonate lens, secured in position using integral tabs
- UL listed high impact plastic housing will not rust or corrode over time and is listed for installation over a tub or shower using a GFCI circuit