The ENERGY STAR Qualified High Performance Exhaust Fan with Light Series features a unique Snap-In Installation System and 26-Watt fluorescent lamp. The included bracket nails or screws to the ceiling joist allowing the fan housing to Snap-In. Connect the wiring and the ducting, install the easy fitting grill and you are done. A bath fan installation can now be done in minutes. The durable high impact plastic housing ensures quiet operation and maximum performance.
- 70 CFM at 1.5 sones
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- For bathrooms up to 70 sq. ft. for other rooms up to 85 sq. ft.
- Easily installs using the included snap-in mounting system
- 4 in. round ducting with plastic backdraft damper
- Wire nuts and a romex connector included
- High impact polycarbonate lens, secured in position using integral tabs
- UL listed high impact plastic housing will not rust or corrode over time and is listed for installation over a tub or shower on a GFCI circuit