Use as a decorative addition to any window or doorway. A Corner Block is placed wherever two perpendicular casings meet. Corner Blocks are easy to install and eliminate the need to miter difficult angles on casings. Attention is drawn away from the seams of the moulding and placed on the elegant design of the corner block.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Fiberboard is economical and easy to work with
- Primed surface - ready to paint
- Coated with a high hide water based primer allowing for superior paint adherence
- Placed at corner of 2 perpendicular casings
- Moulding installs in a snap using brad nails