The finishing touch to a job well done on a wainscoting project. It is used to cover the top edge of Wainscoting or paneling for esthetic purposes. Other monikers include the terms Dado Cap, Panel Moulding, or Panel Cap. Create a tiered level of design opportunities and possibilities by installing your ply cap, parallel to baseboard, on top of paneling or wainscoting to add a decorative flair to the lower portion of your wall treatment. Tap your imagination and let your creativity flow into the room.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Finger-jointed pine has workability similar to solid pine
- Primed surface - ready to paint
- Coated with a high hide water based primer allowing for superior paint adherence
- Versatile moulding can be used as shelf edging, screen moulding, shoe moulding, or as a furniture accent or wallpaper border
- Moulding installs in a snap using brad nails